Riverside Auto Defect Lawyers
Riverside Auto Defect Lawyers at Bisnar Chase are here to represent you and win your case.
If you or a loved one has been injured in a car accident that you feel may have been caused by an auto defect, please call one of our experienced Riverside Auto Defect Lawyer for a Free Consultation and Case Evaluation. For immediate assistance Call 951-530-3711 to reach our legal team.
Bisnar Chase has over 40 years of experience representing those injured by auto defects or dangerous design. Our legal team consists of experienced personal injury lawyers with decades of trial experience battling large automakers. We've collected over $500 Million for our clients and may be able to represent you too.
What Does an Auto Defect Consist of?
It's common for someone to be affected by an auto defect and not even know it. Whether it's a car accident, personal injury or property damage, you could be entitled to compensation.
In a case involving a defect, but not a serious injury, is not a case that is economically feasible to pursue for either the client or the law firm.
Here are just a few examples of the types of auto defect cases Bisnar Chase has pursued successfully:
- A rollover crash possibly involving an SUV, car, truck or high-profile vehicle. Examples include weak roofs that may have crushed, injured or killed occupants or an electronic stability control (ESC) system that failed.
- Defective restraint systems can partially or fully eject someone who appears to be properly buckled in with a seatbelt, harness or restraint device.
- Tread seperation or other manufacturing defects can cause a tire to fail.
- Defective doorlatches can cause someone to be crushed, ejected, injured or killed in the event of a crash or sudden maneuver.
- Defective gas tanks or faulty parts that overheat can cause vehicles to catch fire.
- The failure of airbags or sudden deployment without warning can result in devastating consequences.
- Seatback failure cases consist of the car seat collapsing backwards in the event of a crash.
Why Are Auto Defects Dangerous?
Moms and dads who are driving there children to sports practice or teenagers driving to the mall after school are a couple of reasons why we must ensure the guarentee of safely functioning vehicles.
With such delicate cargo there is no room for error or faulty products. When an auto defect causes a dangerous situation for our family and loved ones, it can be catastrophic and life-changing.
Auto consumers spend large amounts of money to buy a vehicle they can trust will be a reliable source of transportation and protect them in the event of an accident.
If you have experienced an injury, contact an experienced Riverside Auto Defect Attorney as soon as possible, to ensure you do not miss out on compensation.
A junior in high school just getting their license most likely doesn't have enough driving experience to calmly react to a sever tire blow out, windshield wiper failure during a rainstorm on the freeway or other potentially dangerous auto defects that can occur while driving, and could result in serious injury or catastrophic injury.
Even the most experienced drivers are not safe from auto defects. In the event of a crash, a seat belt could tear and not protect the individual from ejection, the airbag inflator could explode and send shrapnel throughout the occupant cabin, potentially causing severe injuries or death, and many other auto defects that have been reported to cause loss of life, catastrophic and life-changing injuries
According to NHTSA, since 1966, when the National Traffic and Motor Vehicle Safety Act, originally enacted in 1966, approximately 400 million cars, trucks, buses, recreational vehicles, motorcycles, and mopeds, as well as 46 million tires, 66 million pieces of motor vehicle equipment, and 42 million child safety seats have been recalled to correct safety defects.
Auto and product defects are recalled to insure the safety of consumers and the public from unfortunate events and possible catastrophic situations from happening.
At times, taking action to get a recalled item repaired or replaced may seem to be an inconvenient task, but can end up saving your life. To see if your vehicle has any new or outstanding recall status, you can input you vehicle's VIN number at SaferCars.gov. The VIN number can be found on the exterior of the lower driverside portion of your front windshield.
Brian Chase, Senior Partner: “Automakers need to be held accountable for the dangers and risks they pose to the public.”
Recent Auto Defect Case Victories
- $32,698,073 - Auto Defect - Seat manufacturers, Johnson Controls
- $5,000,000.00 - Auto Defect
- $3,075,000.00 - Product Defect - motor vehicle accident
- $2,600,000.00 - Auto Defect
- $2,250,000.00 - Auto Defect - motor vehicle accident
Our skilled team of Riverside Auto Defect Lawyers have over 39 years of experience and have won over $500 Million for our clients.
We go the extra step in making this world a safer place and demand auto makers and auto part makers to keep innocent lives safe by enforcing a zero-tolerance for negligence or wrong-doing throughout the manufacturing and distribution process, all the way to the consumers driveway.
When an Auto Defect Investigation is Needed
All auto manufacturers have a legal responsibility to design, manufacture and distribute vehicles that are safe for consumers. All too often, auto manufacturers put drivers, vehicle occupants and other commuters in danger by selling poorly designed and defectively manufactured vehicles and parts. When defective autos result in injuries or fatalities, auto manufacturers can be held accountable for the losses of victims and their families.
Whenever injuries or fatalities are reported as the result of a Riverside car accident, it will be necessary to determine what caused the crash. It is important that the vehicle is preserved for a thorough investigation by an expert who can help determine if a defective vehicle or auto part caused or contributed to the incident. Here are some of the circumstances, which may warrant such an investigation:
- The car's airbags failed to deploy or deployed suddenly or inadvertently.
- The accident was caused by a tire blowout or tire tread separation.
- The vehicle accelerated suddenly and went out of control.
- The brakes failed to work properly.
- The seat restraint system failed to keep the occupants secured in the seats.
- The seat belt failed to remain latched during the crash.
- The vehicle rolled over.
- The vehicle's roof caved in.
Litigating Auto Defect Cases in Rverside
When it comes to rightfully seeking justice for victims of auto defects and auto recalls, our highly successful team of Riverside Auto Defect Attorneys never back down from a legal battle, no matter how difficult it becomes.
There is a large variety of auto defect cases our lawyers and staff deal with on a regular basis. When it comes to litigating auto defect cases, investing in the case is an important aspect.
Auto defect cases can become very expensive, especially going up against some of the biggest corporations in the world, but Bisnar Chase knows how to take a difficult case that has been turned down from multiple other firms, and get a winning verdict.
Auto Defects and Safety Recalls
When a number of complaints are filed with the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) about a specific part or vehicle, an investigation may take place to determine if a recall is recommended. Here are some of the most common auto defects and examples of recent recalls:
- Defective tires: Firestone had to recall tires on Ford Explorers and Mercury Mountaineers after 200 people were killed and 3,000 major injuries resulted from catastrophic tire failures and tread separations that caused rollover crashes.
- Defective airbags: There have been many airbag recalls in recent years. Takata has had one of the largest auto recalls in history.
- Defective brakes: It is extremely dangerous to operate a vehicle with defective brakes. Toyota voluntarily recalled 233,000 Prius hybrid vehicles and 9,000 Lexus hybrid models that were manufactured between March and October 2009 for brake pressure issues
- Defective accelerator systems: Toyota recalled about 5.2 million vehicles for pedal entrapment and floor mat problems that made vehicles accelerate beyond the control of the driver.
- Defective seat belts: In one of the largest recalls in history, Japanese and American auto companies recalled approximately 8.8 million vehicles. The defective seatbelt buckles failed to lock
Reasons Why Bisnar Chase Takes Uncertain Cases
Our team of dedicated lawyers take on arduous cases, because unlike the other firms that decline, we have the resources and experience to handle the most delicate and challenging situations. Even when the odds are against us, our skill, experience, dedication and passion come through victorious in the end.
Brian Chase discusses why there are so few vehicle recalls.
Riverside Auto Defect Cases with Catastrophic Injuries
A large number of auto defect cases our Riverside Lawyers and staff handle tend to be geared around catastrophic injuries and wrongful death. There are many variations of personal injury, but all should be taken into consideration and taken seriously.
Once medical treatment is received, injuries are documented and you have contacted our skilled team of personal injury and auto defect lawyers, it's time to dive into your case and produce maximum compensation to pay for medical costs, pain and suffering, lost wages, loss of future income and whatever other aspects are involved to your case specifically.
Even though a large percentage of these cases can result in horrible injuries that can be life-changing and very difficult for the victims and their families to cope with, compensation can reduce a significant amount of stress and help make life easier and less troublesome at this point of life.
We are here to provide the best legal representation for you so you receive the best chances of winning your case and being awarded with maximum compensation.
In wrongful death cases, victims' families can seek a settlement that covers a variety of expenses including medical expenses, funeral costs, loss of future income, pain and suffering and the lost of a loved one.
In cases where severe injuries occurred, the cost of rehabilitation, therapy, wheelchairs, medical devices and accessories can become very expensive and stressful. Being compensated will help dramatically and hopefully bring a positive aspect to such a unfortunate situation.
How Bisnar Chase Can Help Riverside Plaintiffs
The attorneys at Bisnar Chase have established a very strong and respected reputation within the courtroom and legal system. Having the ability to battle the largest automakers and corporations in the world is what makes our legal system so great.
Our track record of going up against these giant corporations speak for themselves. Our firm has a 96% success rate, winning over $500 Million for our clients with over 40 years of experience.
At Bisnar Chase, our Riverside Auto Defect Lawyers are ready to fight for your rights and hold wrongdoers accountable. If you have been injured or have lost a loved one as the result of an auto defect, please call us at 951-530-3711 for a free, comprehensive and confidential consultation.