Vista Car Accident Lawyers
Representing Vista residents since 1978. The car accident lawyers of Bisnar Chase have been helping Vista car accident victims for over three decades. With over $500 Million in wins, our clients know that we will fight for them. If you have questions about your legal rights after a no fault car accident contact us today.Trust. Passion. Results.
- 96% success rate
- Over 12,000 clients
- Top rated trial lawyers
The Vista car accident lawyers at Bisnar Chase have handled numerous accident claims that were the result of rear-end accidents at intersections.
As reported by the National Highway Safety Traffic Administration, nearly half of all car collisions happen at intersections. Tragically, these crashes tend to be T-bone collisions, which usually cause more severe injuries than front or rear-end car collisions. The reason for this is that side car collisions offer fewer protections for occupants. What's more, these car accidents are more severe because red-light runners often speed up as they try to outrun the red light.
Choosing A Top Notch Vista Car Accident Lawyer
When choosing a car accident lawyer to represent your case, Bisnar Chase stands out above the competition. Here is why:
- We want our clients to be comfortable in knowing that we will do everything in our power to get them what they deserve. We also want them to know that we will keep them informed of everything that is happening with their case every step of the way.
- Trust - Passion - Results. We have been in business since 1978 and we have recovered millions of dollars in settlements. We are experienced, passionate and dilligent.
- At Bisnar Chase we understand how stressful and emotionally draining a car accident can be, therefore we do not want you to stress out about money. We have a no win, no fee guarantee. If we do not win your case, you do not pay. We can do this because we are very confident that we will win your case. We have a 97.8% success rate.
- We realize that location is important to a car accident victim. We will not make you drive to us. Choosing the best law firm is more important than choosing the closest one. We will send our leading car accident lawyer to meet with you and complete a free legal case evaluation. At that point we will help you decide what steps to take next, even if you choose to go elsewhere.
Red-Light Cameras Go Up to Bring Down Vista Car Accidents
With a population of nearly 96,000, Vista has suffered a number of tragic car crashes, often caused by red-light scofflaws. To hold down the number of car accidents, Vista installed red-light cameras at many major intersections throughout the city.
Red-light cameras have reduced car accidents at troublesome intersections in Vista and the cameras do act as a deterrent to would-be red-light violators.
If you have been injured in an auto accident in Vista, a qualified auto accident attorney is an essential member of your recovery team. Please call us for a free consultation.
Most Dangerous Intersection in Vista**
Hacienda Dr & S. Melrose Dr
Last 5 Years:
City of Vista
Avg Auto Injuries per 1,000: 5
Vista Crime Index*: 247.8
Nearby Cities Crime Indicies*
San Marcos: 175.5
* Crime index data taken from city-data.com. The national average is 315.5. The crime index is calculated using the population and severity of crimes vs the frequency of crimes committed.
**All intersection data is taken from the California Statewide Integrated Traffic Records System and is measured over the last 5 years of local and arterial street car accidents (non-highway). The data is not updated in real time.
More Unsafe Intersections in Vista**
N. Melrose Dr & Olive Ave
W. Vista Way & N. Melrose Dr
Vista Village Dr & N. Santa Fe Ave
** All intersection data is taken from the California Statewide Integrated Traffic Records System and is measured over the last 5 years of local and arterial street car accidents (non-highway). The data is not updated in real time.