Laguna Hills Personal Injury Lawyers
Suffering a personal injury can turn an individual's life or even an entire family's life upside down. Families are burdened with the emotional trauma of seeing loved ones severely injured, hospitalized, sometimes fighting to stay alive. They must also deal with the financial challenges of a wage earner in the family who is unable to work and mounting medical and other daily expenses.
When a personal injury occurs as a result of someone else's negligence or wrongdoing, victims can seek compensation for damages such as medical expenses, lost income, cost of hospitalization, rehabilitation and even pain and suffering. The Laguna Hills personal injury lawyers at Bisnar Chase have a long and successful track record helping seriously injured victims secure fair and full compensation for their losses. Contact us to see if you have a case today!
Contacting an Experienced Injury Lawyer
The Laguna Hills personal injury attorneys at Bisnar Chase offer a no-fee guarantee to all its clients. This means that you pay us nothing – fees or costs – unless you have won your case and have collected on your claim. Our attorneys provide quality legal representation and superior customer service that is tempered with compassion and sensitivity to our clients' needs. Please contact us at 949-203-3814 if you would like to obtain more information about pursuing your legal rights.
Have You Suffered an Injury?
Laguna Hills is a wealthy, suburban community in South Orange County, which is much sought after for its proximity to beautiful beaches. But, no community, regardless of how safe or upscale it may be, is immune from the everyday hazards that result in serious injury or death. Those who live and work in Laguna Hills are vulnerable to a host of potentially traumatic incidents including auto accidents, slip-and-fall accidents, dog bites and other traumatic incidents that could result in serious personal injuries.
What to Do If You Have Been Injured
There are a number of steps you can take to protect your rights if you have been injured as a result of someone else's negligence or wrongdoing:
- File a complaint/report. If you have been injured in an auto accident, for example, make sure you file a police report and obtain a copy. If you have been injured in a slip-and-fall accident, make sure you register a complaint with the property owner and/or manager. This ensures that there is some documentation of incident and when and where it occurred.
- Get medical attention right away. Regardless of how and where you are injured, you may be in shock immediately afterward. You may not feel pain or experience all the symptoms of the injury right away. Some of the symptoms might not even surface for days after the incident. But, it would be in your best interest to see a doctor right away and get the necessary treatment and care. This will not only help document your injuries, but also give you your best shot at a quick and complete recovery.
- Gather important evidence. Take photographs of where the accident occurred, the different parties and your injuries. Obtain insurance and contact information from the other parties involved. If anyone saw the incident occur, be sure to get their contact information because eyewitness testimony could prove invaluable in a personal injury case.
- Preserve evidence. Don't get rid of physical evidence such as a damaged vehicle, malfunctioned part or torn or bloody clothing. These can be extremely important pieces of evidence that will help bolster your injury claim.
- Get the counsel and guidance you need. Contact an experienced Laguna Hills personal injury lawyer who will remain on your side, fight for your rights and ensure that you receive just compensation for all your losses.
What is Your Injury Claim Worth?
The amount of compensation you receive will be directly tied to the nature and extent of your injuries and the losses you have suffered. To determine what your case is really worth, you need to assess the damages and figure out what your injuries have cost you physically, financially and emotionally. Typically, the damages that are sought in a personal injury case include:
Medical expenses: This includes reimbursement for treatment you have already received as well as compensation for the estimated cost of the care and treatment you will need in the future because of the accident.
Lost income: You may be able to receive compensation for the impact your injuries have had on your salary and wages. If you have lost your job or the ability to earn a livelihood as a result of your injuries, you can seek compensation for those losses as well.
Rehabilitation costs: If you have suffered injuries such as a brain injury or multiple broken bones, you may need long-term rehabilitation, which is often not covered by insurance. These expenses are also typically included in a personal injury claim.
Permanent injury and disability: Examples of permanent injury is where a person had to have a leg amputated or suffered severe mental disabilities because of a brain injury.
Pain and suffering: This refers to the physical pain and discomfort victims suffer during the accident and its aftermath. Some may suffer from chronic pain for the rest of their lives.
Emotional distress: Accidents and injuries, no doubt, take an emotional toll not just on victims but also their families.
Loss of consortium: These damages typically relate to the impact the injuries have on the plaintiff's relationship with his or her spouse. Loss of companionship refers to the plaintiff's inability to maintain a sexual relationship.
Most Dangerous Intersection in Laguna Hills**
Alicia Pkwy & Paseo De Valencia
Last 5 Years:
City of Laguna Hills
Avg Auto Injuries per 1,000: 10
Laguna Hills Crime Index*: 119.1
Nearby Cities Crime Indicies*
Laguna Woods: 54.2
Aliso Viejo: 47.5
Mission Viejo: 70
* Crime index data taken from city-data.com. The national average is 315.5. The crime index is calculated using the population and severity of crimes vs the frequency of crimes committed.
**All intersection data is taken from the California Statewide Integrated Traffic Records System and is measured over the last 5 years of local and arterial street car accidents (non-highway). The data is not updated in real time.
More Unsafe Intersections in Laguna Hills**
Avenida De La Carlota & El Toro Rd
Laguna Hills Dr & Paseo De Valencia
Lake Forest Dr & Avenida De La Carlota
** All intersection data is taken from the California Statewide Integrated Traffic Records System and is measured over the last 5 years of local and arterial street car accidents (non-highway). The data is not updated in real time.