Banning Personal Injury Lawyers
Banning personal injury lawyers at Bisnar Chase have assisted more than 12,000 personal injury victims and have obtained hundreds of millions of dollars in settlements and verdicts. Their highly trained legal professionals have experience representing victims of a wide variety of personal injuries and have done so with aggressive litigation and superior client representation.
They limit their number of clients so that every person who requires their services receives a superior client experience and is kept up-to-date on their case progress and developments. Their long history of satisfied clients and outstanding case results have made them the superior choice for Banning personal injury legal assistance for over 30 years.
Why Choose Our Personal Injury Attorneys?
Few firms boast the outstanding accomplishments that Banning attorneys at Bisnar Chase have obtained. Whether you have been injured in an auto accident or any other type of personal injury, the personal injury lawyers at Bisnar Chase will be able to assist you. The following is a list of accomplishments that sets Bisnar Chase above the rest.
- SuperLawyers 2015. SuperLawyers is an organization which identifies lawyers who have obtained outstanding professional achievements and acquired a high degree of peer recognition. Both partners have held this coveted award for more than seven years consecutively.
- Lexis Nexis Martindale-Hubbell Review of 4.7 out of 5. The Lexis Nexis Martindale-Hubbell Law Directory is widely relied upon for authoritative reviews on the legal profession. Legal ability and professional ethics are criteria which are included in the law firm review.
- 10 out of 10 Avvo Rating. Avvo is an organization which provides reliable reviews on doctors and attorneys. John Bisnar and Brian Chase have received a perfect 10 out of 10 review. Avvo incorporates legal background, disciplinary history, and professional achievements.
- Top 100 Trial Lawyers. Brian Chase has had unparalleled results for his clients, and he has been recognized by the National Trial Lawyers Association. Membership is only granted by special invitation and is awarded only to attorneys who have superior leadership, influence, and reputation.
Brian Chase, Senior Partner:
“I went to law school knowing I wanted to be a personal injury attorney. I wanted my life’s work to have a positive impact on other people’s lives.”
Personal Injury Experience in Several Areas
Bisnar Chase have sustained a 96% success rate for their clients over a wide variety of different types of injuries. We have attorneys that specialize in various types of injuries including;
- Slip and fall
- Serious dog bites
- Auto defects
- Car accidents (even catastrophic)
- Defective products
- Motorcycle accidents
- Employee harassment
Victims of personal injuries within California have a limited time to file a claim. Once your statute of limitations has expired, it is almost impossible to obtain compensation for your injuries. Call now to get immediate assistance with your Banning personal injury claim. The outcome of your personal injury lawsuit may come down to timing. Before too much time lapses, find out your damages you might be entitled to. Certain facts have to be proven in most personal injury lawsuits so time is of the essence. Especially for remembering all the details of your case.
Free Consultations from Top-Notch Attorneys
Bisnar Chase offers a free, no obligation consultation. If you or a loved one have suffered any type of injury, it is in your best interest to contact an experienced injury lawyer immediately and find out what your options are.
Call 800-561-4887 NOW.